Yesterday was his visit to the vet
For the fungus infection
Yesterday we hope he will be ok
Yesterday we hope after 2 wEeks
There will be a second vet visit for him
In a matter of time we thought
He'll grown up healthy like His brother ChaCha..
But we never now
The book of life had wriiten
That this morning he left us
Forever...
Sweet Angel Rambo (Rainbow)
Fly free to the sky..
You'll be missed!!
Me: I didn't see it coming
And it hurts me tremendously inside :(














10 comments:
Oh no! We are so sorry...Mommy is all teary. Fly free, Rambo, and know that you were loved.
{{hugs}} to all of you there, we will purr very hard for you.
Oh no m.q. I am so sorry. :-( Oh this is so so so sad. I am truly sorry. Poor sweet Rambo. I'm just glad he was surrounded by love and family in his last weeks on this earth. It's a blessing he was with you all. I am so sorry. Hugs to all your kitties - Kochie, Bobo, Sachiko, Oren and Chacha. Please take care
x
Oh so sad. Poor little guy. He tried so hard.
Hugs and purrs from us to all of you xox
sedihnya.....
m.q tabahkan hati yer...mungkin sudah tiba masanya dan itu yg terbaik utknya, Allah lbh mengetahui...
tenang lah kamu di sana Rambo...
Rip Rambo...dan mamanyer tabahkan hati yer...
We are very sorry to hear about Rambo.At least he had love in his life. You did your best and that is all you can do.WE send you comforting purrs.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ
Sabar ye M.Q. RIP Rambo.. kite pun tumpang sedih :(
This is so sad. Poor little Rambo. We're sending lots of hugs to you...
PS/ The little kitten, Merlene already has a forever home waiting for her once she's able to eat solids. :)
Oh how awful! But at least he had time and love with all of you. We're purring for you all. Au, Target and Guido.
Oh I'm so sorry - poor Rambo. At least you showed him love and comfort and he is now at peace - run free sweet Rambo xoxo
Post a Comment