Meow Meow Family

Please Click If You Want More Info...

Monday, January 02, 2012

Kochie Updates

Kochie: I iz ok now
And I iz hope my diarrhea will goway soon
I ate well and drink a lot
I iz a good boy

7 comments:

Naz said...

get well soon Kochie

Old Kitty said...

Awww beautiful Kochie!! You are growing into such a most handsome chap!! Aren't you just lovely! Awww me and Charlie are glad to read you are feeling better! Please take care and rest! Hugs! x

Katnip Lounge said...

Poor baby! we will purr that your tummy upset goes away soon...it's a good sign that you're hungry!

Unknown said...

Oh poor Kochie, we're sending lots of healing hugs and purrayers to you xoxo

UniMeOw said...

alooo syiannyer kochie...

meowwmania said...

alala...Kochie cakit peyut ekk...cian dia..cepat sembuh yer sayang

Mama Tatami said...

Abg Tupai pon agak tak aktif dua ari lepas:( same like kochie but not tummy upset case. headache i guess:P slept the whole nite on mama's bed. get well soon baby