Meow Meow Family

Please Click If You Want More Info...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ShyShy Damak

Damak: I'm still shyshy
And I miss my Bobo sister at hometown
But I'm also happy here
Coz I hv my brothers and sister and also baby brother!!
Yay...

Oren: hey..who says I'm your Brother!!!
*protest mode*

Update: all kitties mingles well
Except for Oren
Well..I think he need more time
As long as they don't fight,its alright
:)

5 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Hey, Damak !
Brother, Sister is always like that !
My sis doesn't like to be my sis too, She said she is a human and I'm a cat !
But I just ignore her whatever she said. Cause I know the Fact ! We are brother Sister ; )

The Island Cats said...

We hope you'll all be furiends soon!!

Rosmawati Yusof said...

Ish.. jgn gaduh2lah, kita satu keluarga..

Old Kitty said...

Sweet Damak!! Yay for having such a wonderful family now! Me and Charlie are sorry you miss your Bobo sister! Big hugs to you!

Awww we hope gorgeous Oren will settle down soon! Yay! Take care
x

We love LUNA said...

You are adorable, I'm sending you love and good energies!
purrs
Luna - WE LOVE LUNA