Meow Meow Family

Please Click If You Want More Info...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Sachi: I has a condo!
Oren: I has a penthouse!

Me: I has an empty pocket!!

BoBo Salem:
P/s 1: The condo is specially bought for sisfur and she looks happy in it. she still can roam freely outside but she seem to be very happy with herself inside! [Don't know whts in her mind :(]

P/s 2: we're so very sorry for not leaving our meow thoughts in your blog. We did visit u guys but we can't comments.we're very sad about that!!

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

4 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww sweet Sachi! That is one beautiful condo!!! Yay!!

Hello lovely Oren and Bobo!! Take care
x

Sparkle said...

I could use a condo like that for when I am eating - so Binga can't get in and steal my food!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Very posh, Sachi. har har har *evil laughs*

We love LUNA said...

Interesting cage dear friends!
Sending purrs and love to you all!
Luna