Meow Meow Family

Please Click If You Want More Info...

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Happy Caturday

Kochie: happy caturday
I'm not in a good mood!!
Coz I got a lil brofur now

The bean said its just for temporary
Lil brofur belong to her big bean brother
Who lives in Penang
Big bean brother asked her to take care of lil brofur untill lil brofur finishes alla his vet visit (but I don't trust her!!)

lil brofur also a weird tiny spotted coated lil guy
The bean sed its becoz his from the jungle
And his name is Dicasa Putra from the bengal kingdom!!
(Sigh!)
I'm so piss.so no pikture of him
Maybe later I will show you my lil brofur

Me: err his not actually from the jungle Kochie!!
Kochie: I don't care!
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 comments:

m4rilyn said...

wah bangal cat.

how interesting *bye2 Kochie*

Sparkle said...

Bengals are crazy kitties! Have fun, Kochie! Heh-heh....

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Oh my! This is no good. Come live with me, Kochie. purrr...meow!