Patrick: I loves my brother Kochie
He's a good pillow to sleep onto
Ha ha ha
****
BoBo Salem: I has an issue with orange color kitty.
Are they usually extra naughty or what???
First I had to deal with Oren the destroyer and now I had to deal with lil Patrick also!!! They're so naughty ya know..sheeshhh..
Big brother job is never end and where's ChaCha when I need him?
ChaCha: zzzzz (snuggle..)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
And I thought it was just tortoiseshell cats (like my roommate Binga) who were experts at misbehaving!
Awwww lovely Bobo!! You are doing a great job as big brofur to gorgeous Kochie, Patrick, Chacha and Oren! LOL! take care
x
We agree that butts make good pillows. Except fer Iza's - she farts. ~ Ayla and Marley
Merry Christmas to you all
I wish you and your family have the Best Best time.
Lots of love
Puddy Boy ; )
Post a Comment