Meow Meow Family

Please Click If You Want More Info...

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

V-E-T visit

ChaCha: yesserday I went to see my vet
Its my yearly vaccination n I got dewormed too
I'm now a happy 3 yrs young at 5.95kilograms
Hmm..I'm sure happy giving my bean a hard time to carry me ha ha ha
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

6 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Cha Cha, mom said you have a beautiful weight !
Me is almost 8 k.g. !!! You are very light sweety : )
xoxo

Sharz said...

awwww..chacha dah besar giler la!!!!

5kg kot!! :)

Wanda Noorma Salih said...

mine on June ;-)

Sparkle said...

I hope you don't hate vet visits as much as I do, ChaCha!

We love Luna said...

oh gosh, I don't like torture day as well, and that vaccine, but it's necessary.
I'm sending purrs and love to you!Now go for a relaxing nap , you deserve it!
Luna

Anonymous said...

We are glad yer vet visit went well! We have all been there too often lately. Just annual shots and a series of 3 new shots, but it IS annoying...